31st May 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship for higher studies being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?

Hello everyone,
I am student of Civil Engineering Diploma course.
Now my question is how can I get scholarship
for study higher education?
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  2. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  3. What are the higher study options for diploma holders in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  4. What are the options for higher studies after passing Civil Engineering? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scholarship to study B.Tech for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
  7. What are the options available in Higher Studies after passing final year Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I biotechnology student get international scholarship to do higher studies?
  9. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma of 3 years?
  10. How to get Education Loan and Scholarship for Diploma in Civil engineering?
  11. Any chance to resume higher studies in ISRO after 5 years integrated course in B.Tech Civil Engineering and M.Tech in Transportation Engineering?
  12. Can I get scholarship for higher studies if score good marks in 2nd PUC PCMB KSEEB Board exam in Karnataka?
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  14. Scholarship for studies at Michigan University?
  15. What are the higher studies in civil engineering?
  16. How to go for higher studies in ceremic engineering?
  17. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma in Civil?
  18. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
10th June 2015, 06:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship for higher studies being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?

To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies being a Civil Engineering Diploma student, you need to get admission in higher studies through counselling process. To get scholarship for pursuing higher studies, your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should be less than two lakh rupees. To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, you need to apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website. If all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
11th June 2015, 06:58 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: How can I get scholarship for higher studies being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?

There are so many scholarship schemes run by the state government as well as the center government for study.

One of the scholarship is provided by the USA to the Indian engineering students under North South Foundation scholarship scheme.

State government also provide full scholarship for engineering to the eligible students.

You simply have to download the application form and submit it at the specified address with in the last date of submission and then wait for approval of your application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?