1st April 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 91% in 10th and 87% in 12th?

Sir,
I am an OBC student. I got 91% in 10th and 87% in 12th.
I want to study B.Tech, but financially I am very weak.
Can you tell me if I can get any education loan for
doing B.Tech? Please tell me.

7th April 2015, 02:12 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 91% in 10th and 87% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am an OBC student. I got 91% in 10th and 87% in 12th.
I want to study B.Tech, but financially I am very weak.
Can you tell me if I can get any education loan for
doing B.Tech? Please tell me.
Getting a loan is very hassle free nowadays. In terms of saving our own salary and to make in non taxable, education loan has become one of the key components while filling IT returns.

There are various schemes providing private and nationalized banks to aspirants, deserving and meritorious students of Indian nationals to pursue higher professional studies in India. Eligible courses are graduation, post graduation and PG diploma conducted by recognized colleges which are under UGC, AICTE or Government affiliated.

You are definitely eligible for getting and loan and seeing your marks in both the class is no where less than a meritorious student. Getting an approval from nationalized bank or

In a brief, to get eligible for any loan either from nationalized bank or private companies, you should be Indian and you should have secured admission in graduation course in recognized institutions of India through Entrance test after completion of 12th or HSC. You should have a minimum percentage of 60% in your equivalent examination for General category and for reserved category its 50%. So you are definitely eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?