1st April 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan if got admission in MBA course at ICFAI University, Hyderabad?

Hello,
I got admission in ICFAI University for doing MBA.
I got admission in Hyderabad campus.
I want to apply for Education Loan from Bank
for doing MBA there. Please tell me I am
eligible for applying?

9th April 2015, 11:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan if got admission in MBA course at ICFAI University, Hyderabad?

ICFAI University is well recognized by competent authorities like UGC (MHRD). Moreover, it offers good placement opportunities. So you can definitely get education loan to meet the expense of your MBA course. However, if you have a good academic background and a stable family income source, then it is easy to get the education loan sanctioned. The list of banks which offer education loan has been attached for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 61 views)
11th June 2015, 07:54 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan if got admission in MBA course at ICFAI University, Hyderabad?

As per the government scheme you are definitely eligible for applying for the education loan.

For getting access to education loan you have to submit the complete fee structure of your college.

For sanctioning education loan you have to submit a photocopy of all documents listed below :

Mark sheet of your last education.

A residence proof.

Income certificate of the family.

An identity of yourself.

And so many other formalities are there that you have to complete for getting education loan.

One thing that you should note down is that you have to repay complete education loan with in 7 years after completion of your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?