1st April 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE?

Sir,
I am in B.Tech 3rd year and I have
applied for GATE. I want to do M.Tech
but from Education Loan. So, I would like
to know that if I score good marks in GATE
then can I apply for Education Loan?

4th April 2015, 03:30 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE?

The main aim of educational loans is to provide financial assistance from the banking system for deserving and meritorious candidates to pursue their higher educations.

You can apply for the Educational loan to pursue the Masters.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. Candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Candidate should have secured admission to the respective course through entrance examination or selection process.

3. Candidate can obtain the loan for only the recognized Institutions/ colleges.

* For studies in India the maximum loan amount will be Rs. 7.50 lacs and for studies in abroad the maximum loan amount will be Rs.10 lacs.
11th April 2015, 04:30 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE?

I think that GATE play no role in education loan. If you want to apply education loan then you have to satisfy some of the constraints specified by the loan provider. First of all you have to qualify your current education from the recognized institute. After that you must be an Indian citizen. You have to show your birth certificate for the confirmation. Also you need an application letter from the college from where you want to study further. The application letter must include all the fee structure.
12th April 2015, 12:37 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am in B.Tech 3rd year and I have
applied for GATE. I want to do M.Tech
but from Education Loan. So, I would like
to know that if I score good marks in GATE
then can I apply for Education Loan?

If you Qualify in GATE and if you are admitted to any if the IIT's or NIT's then you will easily get the education loan at a very nominal rate of interest. Even the bank Loan process will be very easy for you as the students of the IIT's as well as NIT's get an easy education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?