2nd April 2015, 09:09 PM
SREE LAKSHMI HARI

What are the career options after completing dual degree program from IISER

What are the carrier options after completing dual degree program from IISER?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?
  2. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?
  3. How to prepare for IES exam? I am pursuing dual degree MBA program
  4. What is the benefit of pursuing dual degree from BITS Pilani?
  5. Eligibility criteria to get DST inspire fellowship? Should I do PG after BS-MS Dual Degree course at IISER?
  6. Can I join IISER dual degree course after passing 12th board exam?
  7. Is there any dual degree program offered by IISC in mechanical and aeronautical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to join in Dual BS while studying 12th with Bio Science
  9. What should I study in Foreign after completion of Dual degree program?
  10. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors?
  11. How can I appear in M.A after doing B.A
  12. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  13. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Information regarding Placement record of KIIT for the candidates after completion of B.Tech and MBA Dual Degree Program?
  15. Colleges offering Dual Degree Program B.Tech & M. Tech or B.Tech & MBA?
  16. Career options after 12th standard with commerce, apart from MBA and Law degree?
  17. Am I eligible for job after pursuing Bachelor in Arts?
  18. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?