23rd January 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I do part time Polytechnic course while doing job and having low grades?

My name is Raju and i do job in a private firm from 7 years.
i want to do polytechnic diploma course. i have passed 10th standard with 49% & 12th Commerce with 40%.
my question is can i do any part time polytechnic diploma course without attend any classes. is there are available any polytechnic diploma course. is this possible. please answer me immediately. i want to start my further study

14th March 2014, 10:58 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I do part time Polytechnic course while doing job and having low grades?

There is no way of doing Polytechnic course without attending the classes even if you are going to enroll yourself as a part time candidate because for part time polytechnic course the calsses will be there for minimum of 3-4 hrs and it's necessary that you need to attend.

Some of the polytechnic colleges do offer the part time course to attend the class by evening - night which will be from 5PM - 8PM, it should help if you are working as well wanted to do the course.

To know about various Polytechnic colleges around India CLICK HERE!!

Just find out the colleges which are near your place and find out from there official website about the part time course timings and enroll yourself in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?