20th March 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?

Sir/Madam,
Next year, I want to join to Chemical Engineering
Diploma course. I am about to complete my 10th standard
I would like to know that, I can get any
benefit if I do this Diploma course?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Petrochemicals/Chemical Engineering for M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) student?
  2. What benefit I will get if study MS in USA being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  4. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Is this possible to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering later after completion of 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  8. What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering?
  9. Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  11. Minimum marks required in 10th standard for admission in Chemical Engineering Diploma course?
  12. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th Biology?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Chemical Engineering through correspondence if completed 3 years of training in Attendant Operator Chemical Plant?
  15. Is it beneficial to do post diploma after B.E chemical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if got admission in Shridhar University, Pilani? Is this university AICTE or UGC Approved? Can I appear in LEET to study B.Tech after this Diploma course? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
20th June 2015, 12:17 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
Next year, I want to join to Chemical Engineering
Diploma course. I am about to complete my 10th standard
I would like to know that, I can get any
benefit if I do this Diploma course?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Chemical Engineering is one of the fastest Growing field. One can find good job opportunity after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering. So, if you are interested in Chemical Engineering then you can do after completing 10th standard. However, you must score good marks in Science and Mathematics subject in order to get admission in Diploma in Chemical Engineering.

- Matriculation is the basic qualification required to apply for Diploma in Chemical Engineering. The candidate should have passed 10th class with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, as subjects and with minimum 60% marks.

- The age (minimum) qualification required to undergo the course is 18 years. Most of the institutions carry out admission on the basis of marks obtained in matriculation where as some as some other carry out entrance exam for the purpose. Those with required qualifications are interviewed before the final selection is made.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?