9th April 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Post Graduation Diploma in Archeology course if completed B.A. in History? List of colleges in India?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.A. with History Honours.
I want to do Post Graduation Diploma in Archeology.
Please let me know I am eligible or not?
And also tell me about the institutes in India
providing this course. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering B.A Archeology? I have completed high school and want to study Archeology
  2. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  3. Which subjects should I choose in Intermediate to join BA in Archaeology later? Best colleges offering BA in Archaeology?
  4. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Paramedical if completed B.Sc in Biochemistry? List of colleges with admission procedure in Chennai?
  5. Can I study M.A.(History) if completed B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering)?
  6. Can I get admission to study PG Diploma in Archaeology at Institute of Archaeology, Delhi if secured 64% in B.A.(History)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. Eligibility to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course? List of colleges in Southern India?
  8. List of the colleges offering post graduation diploma in Finance to B.A. student?
  9. List of colleges, course duration and prospects of Post graduation in Hotel Management?
  10. List of good LLB colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I study in Post Graduation to become an Archaeologist after completing B.A.(History)? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for NET exam after completion of post graduation diploma?
  13. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  14. Is there any chance to study Archeology after completing intermediate with MPC
  15. Information about the universities which provide Ph.D in Modern History?
  16. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Management if completed PGDM course? List of colleges in India?
  17. Am I eligible for CAT with Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma degrees?
  18. Qualification required to study Post Graduation in History for B.Com student?
2nd May 2015, 12:14 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Post Graduation Diploma in Archeology course if completed B.A. in History? List of colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.A. with History Honours.
I want to do Post Graduation Diploma in Archeology.
Please let me know I am eligible or not?
And also tell me about the institutes in India
providing this course. Thank you.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Archaeology after completing BA History.

The very basic eligibility requirement for taking up a Post Graduation Diploma in Archaeology course is a graduation degree or Diploma course from a recognized Institution. Students who have finished their degree in any of the disciplines can join the course. Top universities demand a score of minimum of 50% of marks in graduation.

Colleges Offering Post Graduation Diploma in Archeology:

Deccan College, Post-Graduate and Research Institute - Department of Archaeology, Pune (Maharashtra)
Deccan College Road, Yerawada , Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411006

North-Eastern Hill University : Department of History and Archaeology, Tura (Meghalaya)
Tura Campus, Chandmari , Tura (Garo Hills Dist.) - 794002

St. Xaviers College, Mumbai (Maharashtra)
5, Mahapalika Marg , Mumbai (Mumbai Dist.) - 400001

National Archives of India, New Delhi (Delhi)
Janpath , New Delhi (Delhi) - 110001

Maharishi Dayanad Saraswathi University, Ajmer (Rajasthan)
Pushkar Byepass , Ajmer (Ajmer Dist.) - 305001
23rd December 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Post Graduation Diploma in Archeology course if completed B.A. in History? List of colleges in India?

Is there any possibility for doing PG in Archaeology as a regular student after completing BA History in IGNOU
30th December 2017, 04:51 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for post graduation diploma in Archaeology.

Eligibility:

>>the basic eligibility criteria is a bachelor degree in History/Archaeology of three year duration with min. 50% marks from a recognized college/university.

**Colleges/universities names which offers this course are written below.
>>Institute of Archaeology
>> St.Xaviers College,Mumbai
>>Deccan College,pune
>>National Archives of India, New delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?