13th April 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Tech(CSE) through Distance Education alongwith job in Dubai after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Hello Sir,
I am studying in Diploma in Computer Engineering.
After my this Diploma I want to do B.Tech in CSE
but from Distance and want to do job in Dubai.
Please let me know how can I do this possibly?

Related Questions:
  1. AICTE approved distance education centre at Dubai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to do correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI and job in Dubai
  3. How to study in distance education after completing diploma course in CSE
  4. How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI
  5. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  6. How to do distance education after completing diploma?
  7. How to do training course for dubai jobs?
  8. Names of government recognized B.Ed colleges in India or UAE?
  9. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education being an Arts graduate?
  10. Is it possible to do AMIE by distance education after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  11. How to pursue M.E civil distance education in dubai?
  12. Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?
  13. Job or higher education, what should I choose after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  14. Which is the best study centre in Dubai? I am studying ICWA in Dubai
  15. Courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma in Computer Engineering student?
  16. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. B.Tech through distance education after doing 3 years engineering diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
22nd April 2015, 05:13 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: How can I study B.Tech(CSE) through Distance Education alongwith job in Dubai after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am studying in Diploma in Computer Engineering.
After my this Diploma I want to do B.Tech in CSE
but from Distance and want to do job in Dubai.
Please let me know how can I do this possibly?
Before leaving to Dubai for job after your Diploma in computer science engineering enrol with a institute which is offering Distance B.Tech course. Know the details clearly about such institutes. Most of them will call you for writing exams.

Let them know your problem clearly travelling often from Dubai to India for exam may be difficult for you. So minimum times of visits for the reason of exams should be your target. There are many institutes offering correspondence B.Tech some of them are:-
  • Wisdom School of Management Bihar
  • Institute of Professional Studies, Ahmedabad'
  • International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Faridabad
  • Talent Study Circle, Gurgaon
  • Krishna Education For Professional Studies, Surat
  • RK Birla Institute of Education, Ahmedabad

Another good option would be an online degree in B.Tech from a recognized university. Before zeroing on an institute know its value in job market or else it will be waste of time. Cross check several times before making up a decision.
24th April 2015, 06:00 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech(CSE) through Distance Education alongwith job in Dubai after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

As you completed Diploma in Computer Science and posted in Dubai, so it is good think to do B.Tech in CSE through distance.
Many Institute in India which offer Distance Education for Diploma holder to get admission in B.Tech course.
Here are name of some Institute which offer B.Tech course through distance.

1).Study and Lead Educational and Welfare Society,Bangalore, Jayanagar, Bangalore.

2).International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Bangalore, Basavanagudi, Bangalore.

3).Talent Study Circle, Gurgaon, Gurgaon.

4).International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Greater Noida, Greater Noida.

5).International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Kolkata, Salt Lake City, Kolkata.

6).Annamalai University(Gvn Infotech), Kolkata, Lake Gardens, Kolkata.

Also you can join AMIE course after your Diploma which will best for you .
AMIE center are available at all the city of India.
25th April 2015, 06:25 PM
HeroAmos

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech(CSE) through Distance Education alongwith job in Dubai after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

you can do b.tech through distance education from dubai where you are posted.
in india many universities and colleges offeres b.tech for diplima holders.

1).Talent Study Circle, Gurgaon,
Gurgaon.

2).International Institute of
Management and Technical Studies,
Bangalore, Basavanagudi, Bangalore.

3).Study and Lead Educational and
Welfare Society,Bangalore, Jayanagar,
Bangalore.

4).International Institute of
Grea .International Institute of
Kolkata, Salt Lake City, Kolkata.

you can selec from these colleges and some other colleges.
29th December 2017, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Dear all brothers and sisters, Please do not give any money to take admission to STUDY AND LEAD, it is a cheating and fake institute.I have given money and experienced with that phenomenon.
Tridib Adhikary.
30th December 2017, 07:10 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do B.Tech in CSE in distance mode.There are some institutes which offer B.Tech in CSE in distance mode to diploma holders.

>>Talent Study Circle,Gurgaon
>>Study and lead Educational and Welfare Society,Bangalore
>>International Institute of Management and Technical Studies,Bangalore
>>Annamalai University,Kolkata

*** you can do B.Tech in CSE in distance mode in above mentioned institutes while doing job in Dubai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?