10th January 2011, 11:08 PM
hariharendra

Information about the universities which provide Ph.D in Modern History?

Hello Sir, I want to do Ph.D. in modern history in hindi medium from north india states. I have completed my post graduation in modern history from Agra university. Please I need information about the universities which provides Ph.D. in modern history. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in History to M.Sc candidate in Delhi/Noida?
  2. List of reputed universities in India offering PhD in History?
  3. Can I study PhD in Modern History in Bengali medium rather English medium?
  4. List of the Ph.D colleges and universities for Analytical Chemistry
  5. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam to study correspondence PhD in History?
  6. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  7. Good universities for MA in History after BA History?
  8. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  9. Which Books to prepare for KAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Duration of PhD in Microbiology at CCMB or other universities? Can CSIR be clared in 6 months?
  11. Detailed information about NITs and other universities for Ph.D(Biotechnology) programme?
  12. Is it beneficial to study PhD(History) for M.A. student? Details of PhD(History)? -- [New]
  13. List of the universities along with their admission procedure offering Ph.D course? I have done MA in history with 62% marks
  14. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D course if I have scored 53% in MA History?
  15. List of universities offering M.Phil/PhD to an Open candidate who has secured 59% in M.Sc(Psychology)?
  16. Should I appear in SLET to study PhD in History? Detailed information and syllabus of SLET?
  17. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  18. How to do M.Phil in History correspondence course
30th January 2012, 04:24 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Information about the universities which provide Ph.D in Modern History?

The following universities offer Ph.D in Modern history.

University of calcutta
Goa University
lucknow university
gujarat university
tripura university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?