16th June 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?

sir i have scored 50% in my 12th i am intrested to do marine engineering and for which all colleges can i get into? what is the fee structure? When will be the entrance exams for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for B.E? Is there any exemption after scoring more than 90% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  3. Which are the medical entrance exams that I can answer after 12th? What is the fee structure of the medical colleges?
  4. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  5. Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure?
  6. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  7. What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam and colleges in Bangalore?
  8. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  9. Colleges for MCA after passing 12th with computers? What is the fee structure? Entrance exam date?
  10. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  11. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  12. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  14. Is there any entrance exam for ICWAI? What is the fee structure and which are the best colleges?
  15. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune university after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance test? Fee structure of those colleges and schedule of the colleges?
  16. When will the B.Ed entrance exam be held in Lucknow? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  17. Percentage required to get admission in Marine engineering college? How many fees is required? -- [New]
  18. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
3rd May 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?

is der ne scope in marine engineering....after completing B.E. in electronics....
28th May 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?

i've sored 66.4% in 12 board ,,but have scored only 54% in pcm..can i get any good marine engineering college(which has a good placement record) to take admission
19th January 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2229877]i've sored 66.4% in 12 6board ,,but have scored only 64% in pcm and 40% in math can i give iit
25th April 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I was not the exan of AIEEE and IIT-JEE so I will eligible to complete the course of B.E. marine engineering
10th June 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

please imaginary date for admition for ams
25th March 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

how to join marine engineering and entrance exam where to take which is the best collage in bangalore its fee structure
12th June 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want to do diploma and den marine engg, can i do that without passing 12th exam
10th June 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am a student of 12th grade and I want to take up event management as mine full time career so how much % do I need to score and what to after 12th to get in to dis career. I have no idea plz guide me......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?