9th March 2013, 02:42 PM
drnishantjaiswal

How to join Ph.D in Hospital Management?

I WANT OT JOIN PHD IN HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT in quality IN INDIA Kindly GUIDE ME AND PROVIDE ME INFORMATION AT [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  2. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  3. How to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management? I have completed MSc in Hospital Administration
  4. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  5. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration? -- [New]
  6. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  7. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  9. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  10. Features of Hospital Management course? How much salary will be offered through this course?
  11. Can I do hospital management course after MBBS?
  12. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  13. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  14. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  16. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  17. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  18. How to join the course of MBA Hospital Management after completing degree in BAMS(Ayurveda)
25th November 2016, 11:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Ph.D in Hospital Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnishantjaiswal View Post
I WANT OT JOIN PHD IN HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT in quality IN INDIA Kindly GUIDE ME AND PROVIDE ME INFORMATION AT [email protected].
The basic qualification required to apply for PhD is a pass in Master degree course with not less than 55% of marks from a recognized university. Applicants need to attend the UGC NET entrance exam for admission in PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?