25th February 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?

Sir
I am doing B.Sc in Electronics from
Calcutta University.........and I want to
continue my M.Sc in Electronics
I want to know which are the reputed
universities offer this M.Sc in india and
what is the procedure of admission?
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?
  2. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  3. Admission in M.Tech without GATE score in Reputed Colleges and Universities?
  4. Which universities offer M.Com course in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  5. List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?
  6. Which are the reputed universities that offer M.A in English?
  7. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  8. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  11. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  12. List of top universities which offer UG course in India, Songalore, Malaysia, Australia?
  13. How to apply for Ph.D in Sociology?
  14. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  15. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  16. How to get admission for Ph.D in Molecular Biology in Germany? What is the date of the admission test? List of reputed universities in Denmark?
  17. List of the reputed universities for the admission in Ph.D in Economics?
  18. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd March 2015, 11:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I am doing B.Sc in Electronics from
Calcutta University.........and I want to
continue my M.Sc in Electronics
I want to know which are the reputed
universities offer this M.Sc in india and
what is the procedure of admission?
waiting for your reply
Colleges Offering M.Sc (Electronics) in India:

A.V.C College
Mayiladuthurai, Mannampandal
Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
Ph : 04364-222264

Acharya Nagarjuna University
Nagarjunanagar , Guntur , Andhra Pradesh
Ph:0863-2293001

Annamalai University
Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu
PH: 04144-238248

Bangalore University
Jnana Bharathi Campus,
Bangalore, Karnataka
PH: 080-22961005

Devi Ahilya University
Indore, Madya Pradesh
PH: 0731-2529540

GITAM University
Vishakhapatnam , Andhra Pradesh
ph : 0891-2790101

Goa University
Taleigao, Goa
PH: 0832-2451182
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?