23rd January 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Hello
I want to become a Doctor either MBBS/BDS.
I want to know that which are the universities in abroad for this?
please let me know the procedure
thank you and regards-

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  2. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  3. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  5. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  6. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  7. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  8. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  9. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  10. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  11. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  12. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  13. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  14. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  15. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  16. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
  17. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
  18. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
18th August 2016, 02:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
thank you and regards-

The aspirant can study the MBBS/BDS in various countries in abroad. The China, Philippines and Russia are some of the countries in which Indian students prefer to study the course. The list of institutions given here;

Wuhan University - Website Link
Capital Medical University - Website Link
China Medical University - Website Link
Xiamen University - Website Link
Bashkir State Medical University - Website Link
Belgorod State University - Website Link
Crimea State Medical University - Website Link

The aspirant should clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL for the admission to the MBBS/BDS course in abroad countries. Then they can apply to the universities through online for the admission. Most of the universities do not conduct any entrance examinations for the admission to MBBS/BDS. The marks scored in the qualifying examinations will be considered for the admission. The cost involved in studying MBBS in China is very less.
19th August 2016, 12:32 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
thank you and regards-
List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad:

University of California, San Francisco
Address: 500 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143, United States

Yale University
Address: New Haven, CT 06520, United States

University of Washington
Address: Seattle, WA, United States

University of Pittsburgh
Address: 4200 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15260, United States

University of Pennsylvania
Address: Philadelphia, PA 19104, United States

Admission procedure:

To get MBBS/BDS admission in Abroad the candidate must qualify in the IELTS or TOEFL. Apart from the candidate need to qualify in the admission test conducted by the respective university. First preference will be given to the candidate who score good marks in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?