19th April 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?

Sir,
I am a B.Com student and I want to do
Post Graduation in Abroad. But the matter is
I don't want to study MBA. So, kindly tell me
about the courses for me which can also help
me to build my career?

Related Questions:
  1. Guidelines for pursuing MBA Abroad?
  2. Guidelines for applying in MBA Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  4. Which course to study in Abroad after B.Com other than MBA?
  5. Universities which offer Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Sc(Agriculture) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after BBA while working?
  7. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  8. How to study abroad after completing B.A in English -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? Requirements to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  11. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate? Best stream to study in MBA?
  12. Steps to be taken to pursue MBA in Abroad?
  13. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  14. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  15. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  16. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  17. Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?
  18. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
24th April 2015, 02:07 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?

If you are not interested in doing MBA Abroad and you still want to go for Post Graduation there the best option that is available to you is pursuing the Masters Degree in your core subject.
You can complete your Masters in Commerce in your choice of Specialization.
It will be the best thing for you as it also increase your Knowledge base on the subject that you have read in your Graduation Course.
So just make yourself prepared for the GRE and TOEFL Examinations.
Once you have prepared yourself and you are able to crack the Examinations then you will be able to go Abroad and complete your Post Graduation and it will be very beneficial for you.
7th March 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?

What is the job that we get after completing M.Com or MS abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?