18th March 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? Requirements to study MBA in Abroad?

Hello,
I am doing B.Sc 2nd year in Computer Science.
I have got 80%. in 1st year.
After completing B.Sc can I do MBA in Abroad?
What are the needs to studied in Abroad?

15th September 2016, 12:26 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? Requirements to study MBA in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing B.Sc 2nd year in Computer Science.
I have got 80%. in 1st year.
After completing B.Sc can I do MBA in Abroad?
What are the needs to studied in Abroad?

Yes, you can do MBA in abroad countries after completing B.Sc Computer Science. If you scored good marks in your graduation then it will be useful at the time of admission. Apart from the educational qualifications some universities prefer work experience after graduation to study MBA. The candidate should clear the English test either TOEFL or IELTS as per the requirement. One should seek admission to MBA in overseas countries should also clear the GMAT. You have to choose the country and university for the admission. You can apply to the universities through online for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?