22nd April 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in any University in Canada for studying Law course?

Sir/Mam,

I want to study in Canada please tell me how will I be able to secure my seat in a university there. Right now I'm in class 12th n I'm interested in studying law there . So sir show me the path.? I just need to know how and what to be done. Thank u

1st May 2015, 01:22 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in any University in Canada for studying Law course?

You can go to Canada to pursue the Law course and for that you will need to clear both the SAT and TOEFL Examination and that is the only way by which you can get admission into the course.
If you are able to get a very good score in your SAT Examination then you will be able to get admission into the best colleges Abroad of your choice and you can be even given a Scholarship if you have a very good score.
So to study the Law course in Canada you will have to make sure that you have very good marks in both the SAT and TOEFL Examination and if you can do that then you will every chance of studying the Law course with a Scholarship.
So make sure that you are well prepared for the Examination and also try to score very good marks in both the Examinations.
This is the path that you must follow so as to get admission into the Law course in Canada.
If you are able to get good marks then you will be able to study in the Best Universities and you will stand the chance to gain the most in the long run.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?