2nd April 2012, 10:32 PM
nisargah

How can I resume my studies in Law and be a lawyer? I'm left My B.Com in final sem and wish to continue it now

respected Sir/Madam

I am studying in B.com final semester because of some reasons I had discontinued education But in fact i am very much interested in studying law and to be a lawyer.but i am already 25yrs old but i am not exactly getting age limit for taking law admission and if so, is it possible to take correspondence or regular please help me,i want to serve people then earning more money

24th April 2012, 02:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I resume my studies in Law and be a lawyer? I'm left My B.Com in final sem and wish to continue it now

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisargah View Post
respected Sir/Madam

I am studying in B.com final semester because of some reasons I had discontinued education But in fact i am very much interested in studying law and to be a lawyer.but i am already 25yrs old but i am not exactly getting age limit for taking law admission and if so, is it possible to take correspondence or regular please help me,i want to serve people then earning more money

In order to become a lawyer and practice in a court of Law, one has to pursue LLB program regulated by Bar Council of India. There are two ways to pursue the course [i] after the +2 level and [ii] after the graduation. In order to pursue on the basis of +2 exam candidate has to appear for entrance exams. These entrance exams are conducted on National level, State level and by individual Law Institutes. The age limit to appear for these exams varies. To be eligible for the National level entrance exam one must not be over 20 years of age. The second option is to pursue 3 years LLB. In order to pursue this program candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University. The age limit as per the norms of Bar Council of India, is 30 years for the general candidates.

Given your present age which is 25 years and you are pursuing final semester of your Bachelor degree program , you will be eligible for the LLB course in the due course time. Hence, you will be eligible for the 3 years LLB program.

There are various Law Institutes and Universities which offers 3 years LLB program which is regulated by Bar Council of India. In order to get detail information refer to your nearest University or Law Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?