27th April 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Sanskrit after completion of MCA course?

I am a software professional having 4 years exp.
Following are my qualifications ..
12th - physics,maths, chemistry
B.sc. - physics, maths, computer science
MCA

My age is 27 ... Can I study in Sanskrit for graduation or post graduation.
Any help appreciated
Thanks

28th April 2015, 08:08 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study Sanskrit after completion of MCA course?

If you want to study Sanskrit after completion of your UG and PG degree then you should not worry because you are eligible and you can change your stream and you should have following educational background to study Sanskrit :

If you want to study PG in Sanskrit Directly then there are some open and regular universities which provides admission to candidates having any bachelor's degree from a recognized university to get admission in MA in Sanskrit.

Candidate must have secured minimum 45% marks in bachelor's degree then only he/she will be permitted to admission.

But there are some other reputed universities like DU - University of Delhi, which requires a candidate must be passed bachelor's degree in literature subject such as Hindi or Sanskrit or at least two papers of Sanskrit from the concerned university with 60% marks.

So you should not worry because you can apply for admission in MA in Sanskrit on the basis of your current bachelor's degree and save your another three years.

After completion of MA in Sanskrit, you can enter teaching and education field because Sanskrit is required in this field and very less number of experts in Sanskrit are found in India so you must try your destiny in this field and start making your career in education field.

If you complete B.Ed - Bachelor's of Elementary Education course with MA in Sanskrit then you can easily get a good job of Teacher Grade I in government schools under state government and that would be a good start for your career to achieve new heights.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?