11th April 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job after completion of MA Sanskrit at the age of 33 years?

Can I get a government job after completion of MA Sanskrit at the age of 33 years? What would be the procedure to be followed for applying for the job and get it? Can someone please help me with the complete information on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for a government job in teaching sector after doing M.A Sanskrit at an age of 35 years old? What type of category can I apply for?
  2. Can I get Government Job after completion of BCA course at the age of 36?
  3. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
  4. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  5. Age limit for CPL in Abroad? How to go for job after completion of course?
  6. Any government job at the age of 33 years old being M.Tech from Jadavour University?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  8. How can I get a Government job in Assam after completion of 2 years certification course in IT and ESM?
  9. Can I get Government Job in the same field after completion of 6 months Computer Diploma course and with an age of 33 years?
  10. Can I apply for State Government job when am 36 years old?
  11. Can I get Government Job in any Department being a candidate with an age of 34.5 years having completed B.Com course?
  12. How can i join CID? I am HS pass student with 60% marks
  13. Am I eligible for Government/Teaching job at the age of 31 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of TGT Sanskrit in DSSSB? I have done B.A with english, Sanskrit, History and Political Science
  16. Will I get a Government job after completion of B.A Hindi?
  17. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  18. Age limit for government job? What kind of job can I get at an age of 34 years?
11th April 2015, 11:41 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job after completion of MA Sanskrit at the age of 33 years?

If you belong to OBC, SC or ST category then there are some opportunities for you. But as general Category candidate you are not eligible to apply for any government job as upper age limit for government job is 30 years.

Age relaxation for OBC candidate is : 3 years
Age relaxation for SC/ST candidate is : 5 years
Age relaxation for PH candidate is : 10 years

If you are from reserved category you can apply for IBS exam, Railway, UPSC, SSC, State PSCs etc.
12th April 2015, 12:25 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a government job after completion of MA Sanskrit at the age of 33 years?

As your your qualification, you can apply for teaching jobs because this field will be the best field for you among all other government jobs therefore my advice to you is that you should apply for teaching jobs in your local state or appear for central level government teaching jobs and make your career better.

You are post graduate in Sanskrit and 33 year old candidate and there is no matter how old you are in teaching industry.

As per the eligibility norms of UGC - University Grants Commission, a candidate should have passed master's / PG degree in any discipline from a reputed university to apply for NET/SET - National Eligibility Test/ State Eligibility Test because these tests are conducted to recruit lecturers in the teaching departments of Government of India.

You are also required to appear for these exams or I would clearly say that you must prepare for NET test because scores of NET test are accepted all over India and after qualifying NET entrance test, you can become lecturer of Sanskrit Language in any government school.

If you want to enter the teaching industry through another way then there is one more way to enter Teaching industry as per your qualification :

You should apply for Samvida Shikshak (teacher) grade I on your PG basis for Sanskrit teacher and complete B.Ed - Bachelor's of Elementary Education because B.Ed is easy to complete and Samvida Teacher Grade I exam will be easier to qualify than that of NET test so you have these ways to enter teaching department.

If you want then you are also eligible to apply for CTET/ PGCET Entrance examination which are also conducted by government of India to recruit - Primary, Secondary, High School and Higher Secondary Teachers in India.

Finally I would say that you must continue your study with preparation of these entrance exams and get admission in PhD of Sanskrit because this will generate a lot of job opportunities for higher posts in government department.
12th April 2015, 03:11 PM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Yes you will be able to get a government job after completion of Master's in Sanskrit. There are ample of opportunities available for you like you can become a language professor in leading universities or school. You can also get a job into the field of language research which includes archaeological work, reading and understanding of ancient Manuscripts etc.

Till now no news regarding recruitment for M.A in Sanskrit but don't worry you will be able to get a job under government. On the basis of written test and interview round candidates are selected.
8th September 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I had completed Bca and can i do Ma in political science and apply for government jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?