26th April 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.A. in Education in Calcutta University without any entrance exam?

Hello everyone,
I can apply for M.A. in Education as a
main course in Calcutta University as
without entrance exam I have completed B.A.
in the same field from same university?

Related Questions:
  1. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  3. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  4. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  6. MCA through Distance Education from Pune University Admission query and details
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  8. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  9. Entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu for M.A. student of Calcutta University?
  10. IS there any entrance exam for admission in M.Phil? When will admission start at M.K. University for distance education?
  11. Admission procedure, important dates and criteria of M.A Psychology entrance exam of Jadhavpur University and University of Calcutta?
  12. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  13. Does Calcutta University offers BCA? Eligibility for admission?
  14. Does any foreign university provides job to sponsor education there?
  15. Colleges under Calcutta University for B.Sc Microbiology or Biotechnology? Marks required in 10+2 for admission?
  16. List of all the B.Ed government colleges?
  17. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  18. Number of seats for general candidate in Calcutta University for Maths Hons course? Syllabus of the entrance exam and eligibility criteria or percentage required in BSc?
28th April 2015, 08:17 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.A. in Education in Calcutta University without any entrance exam?

You can get admission in MA in Education in Calcutta University if you have following eligibility criteria :

Candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in Education from a recognized university

Candidate must have secured at least 45% marks in bachelor's degree in Education.

You have completed bachelor's degree form the same university and you can get admission in MA in Education.

If you want to know about entrance examination then I would like to inform you that there is no entrance examination conducted for candidates want to get admission in MA in Education who have already been graduated in the same field so do not worry just visit the official website and download latest admission brochure with courses list and other details so all your doubts will be clarified easily and you can learn more about the courses.

One more thing, I would say that you need to learn more from your master's degree because this would be the best level of your learning and once you learned well then you can get knowledge of this field in depth and jobs will be yours and as you already know that there is massive recruitment in teaching field all over India due to government's efforts, so you should consider your future is totally secured just focus on vacancies and apply.

You need to clear written exam and other processes if recruited for teacher in any state so lets get prepared already for such recruitment and get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?