22nd May 2011, 08:23 PM
sanjana456

How can I proceed to shift to other company without having B.Tech Certificate? Will the work experience help?

Hi ,

I completed my B.Tech in 2008 during the period 2004-08. But i passed my degree at 2010 Nov due to some reasons. From the past two years i am working for a company with out submitting my degree certificate. Now i am planning to change company, how can i proceed? So, this experience will work for me or not? Will they agree my experience before passing my Degree

Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. For which Jobs I am eligible to apply having completed MCA long back being a candidate with an age of 39 years?
  2. Which companies I can apply for internship to work and get the working experience certificate? -- [New]
  3. Changing job after 6 years of work experience for Onsite opportunities?
  4. What are the LIC job chances at 49 years of age?
  5. What career path should a B.Tech passed student choose, MBA or M.Tech. or Job?
  6. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  7. Which company I can apply for internship to get the experience certificate?
  8. Is there any company which provides internship and provide experience certificate which would hep me to get the job?
  9. What are the opportunities available to shift from IT field to Chemical company?
  10. In which company can I shift after having few years experience in Visa Steels Jaipur?
  11. Whether experience certificate of CTS is considerable to get job in core companies for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  12. Which course is better between Regular MBA and Executive MBA?
  13. How should I proceed on taking up the ICWA & ICWAI course if I have 8 years of experience in accounting field?
  14. Is there any problem if my B.Tech course if completed in 2003-2007, but passed out in 2012?
  15. Which course is better between B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. Nursing having completed my 12th with 70.23%? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I clear all the Backlogs in one attempt to get a job in MNC's?
  17. Experience certificate provided by private Coal companies are valid or not?
  18. Eligibility for job in good or reputed companies?
6th July 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I proceed to shift to other company without having B.Tech Certificate? Will the work experience help?

i was completed my b.tech in 2o1o but i have 2 backlogs i don;t know any courses but i bwant job
17th July 2011, 07:18 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: How can I proceed to shift to other company without having B.Tech Certificate? Will the work experience help?

look friend your problem is a bit complicated
i agree that your experience would be taken into account but i can not tell you exactly that what the recruiter will ask first whetheer your degree or experience so i suggest you better go for the interview
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?