22nd November 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Whether the career prospect of Accenture is beneficial for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?

Respected all
please tell me how good are the
career prospects in accenture
for a b.tech(biotech) student?
please reply immediately
thank you in advance

23rd November 2014, 12:52 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Whether the career prospect of Accenture is beneficial for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?

CAREER PROSPECT FOR BIOTECH STUDENT IN ACCENTURE:

One thing is going to be pretty clear when you join Accenture is that you can no more think about working on your field of interest which is Biotechnology as the work in Accenture will software related which will be more inline with Computer Science field.

The possibilities of getting Biotechnology project in Accenture is very minimal as those type of projects is very less when compared with Software. So, for sure at initial stage you need to work in Software line but then after gaining experience you can find out if there is any possibility of shifting to the projects which are related to Bio field.

If you are looking to start your career in Biotechnology right from the start then Accenture wouldn't be the best option but getting a job now a days after your B.E course is pretty much tough so probably you can start the work in Accenture and meanwhile try to apply for the core jobs and get through it.
16th April 2015, 12:13 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Whether the career prospect of Accenture is beneficial for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected all
please tell me how good are the
career prospects in accenture
for a b.tech(biotech) student?
please reply immediately
thank you in advance
Carrier Prospects in Accenture is very good. There is a nice working Environment as well as the colleague are also very good there. Since, you are a B.tech guy so your job profile will be very efficient there in the Accenture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?