19th March 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I take Maths and Physics subjects from S.Y.B.Sc and T.Y.B.Sc? Is both considered to be double graduation?

I am in S.Y.B.Sc.with subjects maths and physics. Can I take both these subjects in T.Y.B.Sc.? if so is it called double graduation? Will that help or it's not useful? Can you please give me some advice on the same? Waiting to hear the answer soon.

5th May 2015, 11:43 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I take Maths and Physics subjects from S.Y.B.Sc and T.Y.B.Sc? Is both considered to be double graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in S.Y.B.Sc.with subjects maths and physics. Can I take both these subjects in T.Y.B.Sc.? if so is it called double graduation? Will that help or it's not useful? Can you please give me some advice on the same? Waiting to hear the answer soon.
I am in S.Y.B.Sc.with subjects maths and physics?

Well, you can't select the subject in the third year as yourself. You must study the subject which has been already included in the third year syllabus. Normally, the syllabus will be selected by the head of the university like, Delhi University, Madras University etc.

Is both considered to be double graduation?

No, it is not considered as Double degree. You should study another degree which is equivalent to B.Sc which is called as a double degree.
8th May 2015, 12:01 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Can I take Maths and Physics subjects from S.Y.B.Sc and T.Y.B.Sc? Is both considered to be double graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, this will help you to showcase your Talent. Since, doing Graduation from Maths as well as physics is a very tough task and you are going to perform it. So, if you think that you have the potential to do it, then go for it. else just go for the Single graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?