2nd March 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?

Hello everyone,
Kindly tell me how I prepare for HR round
of Hexaware Technologies off campus interview?
And what questions they will ask to me?
Please tell me anyone.

4th March 2015, 11:29 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Kindly tell me how I prepare for HR round
of Hexaware Technologies off campus interview?
And what questions they will ask to me?
Please tell me anyone.
HR Interviews have a general pattern and does not change much with the change in the company.
The first question that you will be invariably asked during an HR Interview will be 'Tell me something about yourself?'
From then on each and everything depends on how you have answered that question.
If you have answered in a confident way without fumbling then you will be already at an advantage.

The other question that you need to prepare yourself will be about why you are interested in joining that particular company.
Make sure that you have gathered enough knowledge about the company before going for the HR Interview. It will give the Interviewer the impression about how serious you are about the job that is being offered to you.
The other part from where the rest of the questions are asked is from your CV.
Make sure that your CV is brief and to the point and incorporate things about which you are confident and will be able to make the Interviewer understand that thing.

Just make sure that you are fluent in spoken English and make sure that you do not fumble during your interview.
Also gather as much knowledge as you can about the particular company.
Try to be confident during the entire interview and never give the impression that you are nervous to the Interviewer.
These are a few tips which are commonly given when it comes to HR interviews.
If you are successful in doing all the things then there is every chance that you will be selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?