1st May 2015, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?

hello sir
i am sheetal.completed my Bsc in chemistry.Tell me when online forms will be available for Msc And eligibility criteria. Also tell me the msc entrance syllabus and date and admission process .I wish to do external from pune university for msc chemistry my mail address is [email protected] post me details.
thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  2. Availability of online forms for M.Sc? Eligibility and syllabus to take admission in Delhi university?
  3. What is the date of availability of forms for MSc geology?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  5. How may I join M.Sc Zoology course through correspondence near Bangalore?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Organic Chemistry? List of the institutes? I am a 2nd year student of MSc Applied Chemistry of Ramkrishna Vidyamandira
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc IT after doing BSc IT? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria to do MSc statistics?
  9. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and the date of exam of Food Inspector after completing Graduation in Chemistry?
  10. What is the criteria for FCI exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  11. Eligibility criteria for doing MSc Geology? Notification date and syllabus of MSc Geology exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. MSc Biotechnology syllabus and eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology? Previous 10 years question papers?
  13. How to get admission in IIST for B.Tech? Is there any entrance exam for that?
  14. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry? Which are the best colleges to pursue this course? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course and date of exam for this?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  16. Criteria, syllabus and eligibility for FCI exam? What is the date of the exam? I am a student of MSc Zoology
  17. Where can I do external MSc in Environment in Kolhapur?
  18. How to do MSc in same university after completing BSc from Karnataka University? What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Chemistry
10th May 2015, 04:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?

The online form to apply for M.Sc(Chemistry) is already available online. You can apply for M.Sc Chemistry admission by visiting following link.
http://www.unipune.ac.in/pgadmission...=1&SubjectId=6

Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidates who have completed their B.Sc with minimum 50% of marks(40% of marks for reserved category candidates) are eligible to apply for M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam.

M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam Syllabus:-

i)Organic Chemistry
Nomenclature of Organic compounds
Mechanism of Organic reactions
Aromaticity and Huckel’s rule
Carbohydrates
Amino acids and peptides
Stereochemistry
Synthetic chemistry
Heterocyclic chemistry

ii)Inorganic Chemistry
Periodic table
Acids and Bases
Main group elements (s and p blocks)
Transition metals (d block)
Organometallic compounds
Chemical bonding
Nuclear Chemistry
Non aqueous solvent

iii)Analytical Chemistry
Classification of analytical methods
Performance characteristics of analytical methods
Acid-base titrations and acid-base indicators
Conductmetric and potentiometric titrations
Structural errors and their types
Redox titrations

iv)Physical chemistry
Atomic structure
Electrochemistry
Chemical thermodynamics
Chemical and Phase equilibria
Quantum chemistry
Theory of gases
Chemical kinetics
2nd April 2016, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?

Can I join M.sc Chemistry I have completed my B.sc with a percentage of 47
29th May 2017, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am puneet, completed my BSc. in chemistry . Tell me when online forms are available for msc in chemistry in kurukshetra university. Also tell me the entrance test dates and how to apply for msc in ku. I wish wish to do external from Kurukshetra university for msc chemistry . My mail is [email protected]. Please post me details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?