6th January 2012, 11:33 PM
sharan kahlon

Criteria, syllabus and eligibility for FCI exam? What is the date of the exam? I am a student of MSc Zoology

hello sir/mam, i m a student of msc zoology.. i ll thankfull if u let me know the criteria,syllabus n eligibility for fci exam and its date of examinatio in 2012..thanx..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for FCI exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing MSc Geology? Notification date and syllabus of MSc Geology exam?
  3. Syllabus for M.Sc Zoology entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. What is the syllabus and eligibility for FCI?
  5. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  6. Information about MSc Zoology? What is the eligibility?
  7. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  8. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  9. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Astrophysics and Astronomy
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc IT after doing BSc IT? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  12. Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility for FCI Technical Exam? Syllabus for this Exam?
  14. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  15. What is the RTO eligibility criteria? What is the exam date? What is the syllabus?
  16. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  17. Will M.Sc be helpful for further I.A.S exam preparation?
  18. What is the PGT Zoology syllabus? I have completed MSc in Zoology

27th August 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria, syllabus and eligibility for FCI exam? What is the date of the exam? I am a student of MSc Zoology

i am the student of b.tech(ec) branch????can i eligible for fci?????

17th January 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria, syllabus and eligibility for FCI exam? What is the date of the exam? I am a student of MSc Zoology

Sir i m a B.tech student so pls tell me about criteria of fci exam.

30th May 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the date for entrance exam msc zoology and msc wildlife... Plz reply soon.

16th February 2021, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

how to get addmission in msc zoology

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?