28th April 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for Verbal Ability Section of Infosys Aptitude Test?

Hello everyone,
What should be studied in Verbal Ability Section
to get through the Infosys Aptitude Test?
How I can prepare for this?
Thank you in advance.

4th May 2015, 01:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for Verbal Ability Section of Infosys Aptitude Test?

The toughest part of Infosys written test is its verbal ability section. Here the accuracy and speed are the key skills which are tested. This is because there will be two long comprehensions along with grammatical questions and the time limit will not be very high. Hence you need to have a fast reading skill from the computer screen and good at English to do well in this section. Hence the best way to prepare for this round is - Practice English and verbal ability questions online. There are various online platforms like indiabix, freshersworld, careerbless, etc. where you can find numerous questions on verbal ability and previous years' Infosys placement papers. Practice them and keep a time limit during practice session to assess yourself correctly. Apart from this make a habit of reading articles or news online to increase your speed of reading from the computer screen. You can also read Word Power Made Easy which is a good book to improve your English vocab as well as reading, writing and speaking skills.
11th May 2015, 10:03 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: How can I prepare for Verbal Ability Section of Infosys Aptitude Test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
What should be studied in Verbal Ability Section
to get through the Infosys Aptitude Test?
How I can prepare for this?
Thank you in advance.

In verbal Analytic portion you have to go with the following Topics :

1. Unseen passage.
2. Seen passage.
3. Question based on Passage.
4. English Grammar (Synonyms)

** If you prepare these Topics, then it will be easy for you to write the Infosys Aptitude Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?