15th June 2011, 09:47 PM
pratik.mahida

When is the entrance exam of MSc IT? From where to get the form? What are the subjects in the entrance exam?

Respected Sir
Please can you inform me that when the entrance exam of
Msc It is ?
and for that when i have to fill up the form?
what subjects are there in the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  2. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
  3. When is the entrance exam of MSc IT? From where to get the form? What are the subjects in the entrance exam?
  4. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  5. List of best training institutes to prepare for M.Sc Nutrition entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. Can I write entrance exam of M.Sc as well as B.Ed entrance exam after B.Sc?
  7. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam form in Maths, Chemistry and Physics?
  8. When will the entrance exam for MSc be held? Date of the issue of the application form?
  9. When will the entrance exam be held for MSc IT? Date of the entrance exam?
  10. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  11. Dates and other details of entrance exam in microbiology?
  12. MSc Chemistry entrance exam application form?
  13. When will the form be available online for MSc Nursing? Can I apply for MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am doing Post BSc Nursing
  14. When the application form of M.Sc entrance exam will be carried out by Osmania University? Date of this entrance exam?
  15. Best books for entrance exam of MSc?
  16. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  17. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  18. Application form of msc nursing entrance exam for manipal university? -- [Most Discussed]
12th November 2011, 07:21 PM
Beready

Default Re: When is the entrance exam of MSc IT? From where to get the form? What are the subjects in the entrance exam?

hello,

may i know about which university exam you talked about
or you want to know ,please tell me about that at first .
after that i will help you in exactly.
good luck.
12th November 2011, 07:22 PM
Beready

Default Re: When is the entrance exam of MSc IT? From where to get the form? What are the subjects in the entrance exam?

hello,

may i know about which university exam you talked about
or you want to know ,please tell me about that at first .
after that i will help you in exactly.
good luck.
4th December 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
Please can you inform me that when the entrance exam of
Msc It is ?
and for that when i have to fill up the form?
what subjects are there in the entrance exam?
And i like to study in bangluru so please suggest me best univercity in bangluru
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?