13th May 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Where and how I can do post graduation course in Astrology after completion of Arts graduation with 48% marks?

I want to do pg in astrology i did my graduation in arts with 48% marks.How i can do my pg and from where?I live in DElhi and i can't attend regular classes as im doing job im free in saturday and sunday? Can someone let me know the complete details on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study correspondence Post Graduation in Astrology for B.Sc(Physics) graduate?
  2. What should I do after completion of Post Graduation?
  3. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  4. Post graduation in Textile after graduation in Arts?
  5. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  6. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  7. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Astrology) if completed B.Sc in General Physics?
  8. Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Post Graduation?
  9. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  10. What are the post graduation course I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  11. Is it better to stop pursuing 1st year of graduation in arts and joining in BBA which makes me to loose 1 year if I want to go for MBA later?
  12. Am i eligible to appear in UPTET? I've less than 50% marks in graduation but attained more than 50% marks in both post graduation and B.Ed
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 60.44%?
  14. Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?
  15. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  16. Is it possible to do MS post graduation course in Aerospace after completion of BCA?
  17. Required criteria to be eligible for B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
14th October 2015, 11:24 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where and how I can do post graduation course in Astrology after completion of Arts graduation with 48% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do pg in astrology i did my graduation in arts with 48% marks.How i can do my pg and from where?I live in DElhi and i can't attend regular classes as im doing job im free in saturday and sunday? Can someone let me know the complete details on the same?

Thanks!

There is a suitable course for you in Bharathiya Vidya Bhavan, Delhi.
They offer weekend courses in astrology.

You can join the Jyotish Alankar and Jyotish Acharya course.
The duration is one year. Please visit the website for more information. http://www.bvbdelhi.org/ins_astro/ins_astro.html

If you want to actually learn astrology you should read a lot of books starting from the basics on astrology.
This will give an idea of how to read charts and predict.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?