14th May 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?

Hello,
I am doing Bachelor of Physiotherapy and
I want to do Clinical Pathology after this BPT.
I want to know that after BPT course can I
do Diploma in Clinical Pathology?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  3. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  4. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  5. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  6. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology if completed B.Sc in Anthropology?
  7. Can I do Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done BSCMLT?
  8. B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?
  9. Requirements to pursue Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and duration of the course?
  10. Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?
  11. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology course if completed B.Sc-MLT?
  12. Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for MBBS doctor?
  13. Possibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 10th student?
  14. Can I study MBBS after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  15. Is it possible to do bachelor course in Physiotherapy in aforementioned colleges?
  16. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Clinical Pathology Diploma course?
  17. List of Diploma courses available to study for Physiotherapist?
  18. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology? -- [Most Discussed]
6th March 2017, 04:41 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing Bachelor of Physiotherapy and
I want to do Clinical Pathology after this BPT.
I want to know that after BPT course can I
do Diploma in Clinical Pathology?

The Bachelor of Physiotherapy holders are not eligible to study the Diploma in Clinical Pathology course. The PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course is eligible for those candidates who have completed MBBS and must have completed one year compulsory internship. The admission to the course will be done through a PG Medical Entrance Examination. The course duration will be two years. The Diploma in Clinical Pathology course is available in various medical colleges in India.
15th June 2019, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?

I am pursuing bachelors in pharmacy intergrated with mba in pharma . What can be the best future prospects to pursue? ( not interested in technical part)
15th June 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bachelors in pharmacy integrated with mba in pharma. What are the best future prospects to pursue? ( not interested in technical work )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?