15th May 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

List of companies and institutions providing internship for Bio Medical Engineering students in Chennai?

List of companies or institution providing project internship for bio medical engineering students in Chennai? It would be really helpful if you can provide me the list soon and also the information which I need to follow up to get the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  2. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  3. Institutions in Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Vizag for internship while doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering from AP?
  4. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  5. Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai?
  6. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  7. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  8. List of companies providing summer internship in India for Civil Engineering students?
  9. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is Bio Medical Engineering a good course? Institutions providing the course in Kerala?
  12. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  13. List of all the companies providing internships for MCA students?
  14. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  15. List of companies providing internship to 3rd year engineering students?
  16. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  17. List of the companies providing internship for electrical engineering students? What is the eligibility for the students to do internship?
  18. Difference between internship and training? Institutions/companies providing internship?
15th May 2015, 09:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies and institutions providing internship for Bio Medical Engineering students in Chennai?

List of companies in Chennai for internship :-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097900 33533
15th May 2015, 04:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies and institutions providing internship for Bio Medical Engineering students in Chennai?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Chennai

1. Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt Ltd, 32/4, Jawaharlal Nehru Salai, Ekkattuthangal
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2225 1177

2. Vital Bio Systems, Door # R-2109/3, 1st Floor, Vignesh Apartments, 13th Main Road, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2628 1335

3. Bet Medical (P) Ltd, 69, Nungambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam High Road
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2663 0555

4. AKAS Medical, No-240/1, Periya Colony, Athipet, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 3253 3333

5. VN Medical Services, Tondiarpet High Rd, Washermanpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097909 42270
15th May 2015, 07:40 PM
mayank thapar

List of companies and institutions providing internship for Bio Medical Engineering student in Chennai are as below:-

#. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
Address
Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10,
Chennai

#. Surprise Solutions,
Address
#97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre,
Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar,
Chennai,

#. i-Net Solution,
Address
No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee,
Chennai,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?