18th May 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there Best of 4 or Best of 5 criteria available in ISC Board exam? Minimum marks to qualify in Mathematics?

Dear Sir,
I want to know that what is the minimum
marks to pass in ISC Board exam of Mathematics.
Please tell me this time it is best of 4 or best of 5 calculation?
Please reply as soon as possible.

21st May 2015, 02:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there Best of 4 or Best of 5 criteria available in ISC Board exam? Minimum marks to qualify in Mathematics?

There is nothing such as best of 4 or best of 5 criteria to pass in your 12th ISC boards. If you however want to pass in your 12th ISC board, you will probably have to pass in minimum 4 subjects(English, Hindi and any other two subjects).

The minimum marks to qualify in Mathematics or any other subject is 40% marks in that particular subject.

6th March 2016, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there Best of 4 or Best of 5 criteria available in ISC Board exam? Minimum marks to qualify in Mathematics?

Hii sir, how many subject did , being a commerce student have to pass in ISC ? Plzzzz help me .,,

11th March 2016, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm giving isc this year and I will not pass in accounts but other 5 subjects I will pass will I be considered as a 12 passed students ???? And 1 more question is that can I get admission in b.com general or bba with failing in accounts in isc???

30th June 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I am going to give isc on 2018 in science Stream. Is it best of 4 excluding English.

30th May 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Is mathematics marks are required to get admission in any college or best 4subject marks are necessary

3rd December 2017, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am in class twelve in Idc board my subject is commerce with maths. I have five subject English commerce economics accounts maths. How many subject should we pass to clear board exam. Four. Or. Five

15th April 2018, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my son has opted for English literature, English Language, accounts, economics, commerce and maths. But he's finding hard in Maths.. So how many subjects will be calculated for class xii finals... Pl reply

5th May 2019, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I have given my isc 2019 ..I will fail in accounts but pass in 5 other subjects..will I get the pass certificate???

29th January 2020, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

in isc commerce student must passing out in mathematics subject

3rd February 2020, 11:57 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

No, ISC commerce students not required to clear Mathematics subject. If you, however, want to pass in your ISC board, you will probably have to pass in a minimum of 4 subjects(English, Hindi and any other two subjects) with 40% marks in each subject.

20th February 2020, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir in ISC exam is indian language like Bengali included in best of four

10th July 2020, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Can physical education marks get calculated on the best of 4 marks calculation?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?