2nd April 2016, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I obtain 2 marksheets after appearing in ISC Supplementary exams? Will there be any problem at the time of employment?

Hello Sir,
I have appeared in ISC 12th Board and scored 63% in aggregate and 54% in Science subject taken together. I want to reappear to Improve my result in Maths and Chemistry. I need just a single chance to change myself so that I be eligible to reappear in ISC for the supplementary papers. If I am allowed to reappear what will be my mark sheet like? Will there be two separate score sheets or clubbed into one? Should I have to produce both the marksheets everywhere? Will this pose problems to me in future in case of employment opportunities? Kindly give me your judicious advice.
Thanks and regards.
Chiradeep Bhattacharya

3rd April 2016, 08:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I obtain 2 marksheets after appearing in ISC Supplementary exams? Will there be any problem at the time of employment?

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible for the improvement examination of 12th ISC in the very next year of the 12th examination or within the year also.
For that you just need to fill the application form and after that you are very much eligible for the examination.
After giving your improvement examination, you will have a new mark sheet which will contain the marks you got in the improvement examination and that will be your one and only mark sheet and there will be no problem in future for any employment opportunities.
4th April 2016, 01:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I obtain 2 marksheets after appearing in ISC Supplementary exams? Will there be any problem at the time of employment?

You will receive a totally fresh mark sheet with the marks of the subject mentioned you have appeared for. However, on top of the mark sheet, it will be clearly mentioned that you this is a supplementary mark sheet, so whenever you will want to show that particular mark sheet, you will have to produce bot the certificates.
30th June 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have given improvement exam of commerce and economics in 12th from ISC. But at the time of issuing they have provided me the numbers of only those 2 subjects in a new marksheet. With new marksheet number and unique id. Sir I am great dilemma whether which roll.no. to write in forms.. Please sort it out.
10th July 2020, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I had given my isc improvement exam this year for physics chemistry and biology but i score less marks in physics than the previous marks so which marks will be considered
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?