26th April 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to qualify in 12th Commerce ISC Board exam?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know how much
marks requires to pass 12th ISC
Board exam for Commerce student?
Can you please help me to know about this.
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do other than B.Com after completing 12th Commerce from ISC Board?
  2. Tips for preparation of 12th Commerce ISC Board exam
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  4. Which Board is best ISC or Gujarat state board?
  5. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  6. Which board is easy among ISC Board and H.S Maharashtra State Board?
  7. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
  8. ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is easier to score marks in Higher Secondary?
  9. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
  10. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  11. Admission criteria after 12th ISC Commerce or Science? Does ISC students get any special consideration?
  12. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  13. Which is more valuable board between ISC or CBSE?
  14. Syllabus of NIOS is same as ISC board? Is it necessary to give practical exam?
  15. Minimum theory and practical pass marks in ISC board?
  16. Number of seats available in colleges of Guwahati for ISC Commerce student?
  17. Procedure to apply for improvement exam in class 12th(ISC board)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff marks required in 12th UP Board exam to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
29th April 2015, 06:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify in 12th Commerce ISC Board exam?

To qualify in ISC 12th standard Commerce Board examination, you must have to score at least 40% marks in that examination. The examination is conducted for total of 80- marks out of which Part-A is 20 Marks and Part-B is 60 Marks. So, to qualify in ISC 12th standard Commerce Board examination, you need to score at least 32 marks in the examination.
30th May 2017, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify in 12th Commerce ISC Board exam?

Please tell me that how much passing marks we need in commerce subject in isc board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?