29th July 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

I am sunil,studying diploma in civil engineering final year,it is possible to join in aeronatics or aero space after diploma
,what is the procedure to do admission in that,& what are the qualifications.?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any course after completion of my diploma in Aviation, Aerospace? I am studying in final year diploma civil engineering
  2. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  3. Procedure to join Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in EC?
  4. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  5. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  6. How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. List of government jobs for which I will be eligible after passing B.Tech (ECE) with 78% marks and gaining work experience in HCL?
  8. Can I do B.Ed in Aerospace Engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  10. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  11. Is it possible for me to join MBA course after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  13. Is it possible to do diploma and then degree in Aerospace/Aeronautics?
  14. Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College?
  15. Which is better choice after doing B.E in Aeronautical?
  16. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  17. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
29th July 2015, 08:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am sunil,studying diploma in civil engineering final year,it is possible to join in aeronatics or aero space after diploma
,what is the procedure to do admission in that,& what are the qualifications.?
You are studying in civil engineering so you are not eligible for Aeronautical Engineering. But you can apply for B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Lateral Entry exam.

Eligibility qualification for the lateral entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.

(iii)Your age should be above 17 years.
31st July 2015, 05:07 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

I am sorry to say this but you are not eligible for the course of Aeronautics or Aerospace Engineering.
You can study the course of B.Tech in Civil Engineering after the completion of your Diploma but you are not eligible for the course of Aeronautics or Aerospace Engineering.
To get admission in Civil Engineering you need to clear the LET Examination.
So it is up to you now to decide what you want to do.
14th August 2015, 09:48 PM
DSP@1

No,you are not eligible to join in Aeronautical Engineering after doing graduation in Civil Engineering.

The courses which you are eligible to do after doing Diploma in Civil Engineering are as follows.

-Civil Engineering,
-Civil Environmental Engineering,
-Computer Science and Engineering,
-Information Technology,
-Geo-Informatics.

These are the courses which you are eligible to do in your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?