26th May 2015, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Central and State Government jobs after Mechanical Engineering? Referred books and preparation tips for the same?

Sir/Madam
I ( joe sujai) am pursuing mechanical engineering in st.joseph college of engineering,chennai,tamilnadu.
I am interested to place central or state govenment jobs in mechanical field.
How many and What are the jobs here?
What are the books to refered to each particular job?,
When and How to prepared them?
So, please give the solution for that, my e-mail id is
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to get a government job related to Mechanical Engineering? What is the syllabus? Tips for preparation?
  3. What are the central government jobs after BDS? Books to be referred for the entrance exam?
  4. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to find government jobs online?
  6. Tips for IES preparation? Books to be referred?
  7. Syllabus of KVPY for XI standard? Books to be referred and tips for preparation?
  8. Which books are to be referred for SBI clerical exam? Tips for preparation?
  9. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Books to be referred for electrical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in electrical engineering
  11. Central and State government jobs for Mechanical engineer?
  12. Am I eligible for central government jobs like BHEL, BDL, MIDHANI, NFC and HAL jobs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  14. Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?
  15. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  16. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  17. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  18. Steps involved to get a government job(State/Central)?
31st May 2015, 07:11 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Central and State Government jobs after Mechanical Engineering? Referred books and preparation tips for the same?

There are numerous central and state government jobs after Mechanical Engineering. You can apply for following jobs :
  • IBPS ( For the post of PO and Clerk in banking sector )
  • SSC-CGL ( For different government department like income tax, audit officer etc. )
  • UPSC Civil Service Exam (For IAS, IFS, IRS, IPS and other central government departments )
  • IES ( Indian Engineering Exams )
  • CDS ( For the post of Officer in Indian navy, Army, Navy )
  • State PSCs ( Public Service Commission for various department in state government )

Apart from these you can also apply for government Public Sector Undertaking like SAIL, GAIL, OHPC, IOCL, ONGC, BHEL, BEL, NTPC, CCL, PSPCL etc.

List of some good books for the preparation of government jobs :
  • Handbook on Civil Engineering IES, GATE, PSUs & Other Competitive Exams
  • IES, GATE, PSUs: A Handbook on Mechanical Engineering (English)
  • BSNL - Management Trainees Telecom Operations - Recruitment Exam
  • BSNL DRDO ISRO: Electronic And Communication Engineering Previous Year Solved Papers And Practice Papers
  • RRB Senior Section Engineer Recruitment Examination - Mechanical Engineering
  • DMRC - Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination (Civil Engineering) : Includes Solved Paper - 2013
  • Mechanical engineering - Ministry of Defence Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment Examination 2014
4th September 2020, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Central and State Government jobs after Mechanical Engineering? Referred books and preparation tips for the same?

Plzz suggest me for government jobs in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?