29th May 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Will it affect in future to give entrance exam for college if I am changing from CBSE to State board?

Hi,

I am a student of 10th .Now i am studying in a CBSE school ,i like to change my school and i have choosen a state board school due to some reason.Now my question - is this affect my entrance examination? Can someone please provide me the proper guidance on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether changing the state will not give me advantage of 85% seats reservation in GUJCET 2015?
  3. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  4. Can I give CBSE 12th exam from private being Haryana State Board student?
  5. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  6. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  7. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  8. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  9. What is the current Secondary Higher Secondary school system in INDIA?
  10. Can I appear only in Biology subject of CBSE 2015 examination?
  11. Can I face any problem if changing board and appearing in JEE having failed in 12th CBSE exam?
  12. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  13. Which board is ideal CBSE or Madhya Pradesh board?
  14. Should I change board from CBSE to State Board if seeking to prepare for JEE?
  15. Is it good to transfer my son to Kerala State syllabus from CBSE after 7th grade?
  16. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  17. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  18. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
29th May 2015, 09:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it affect in future to give entrance exam for college if I am changing from CBSE to State board?

No change of board from CBSE to any state board will not have any effect in future if you go for any entrance examination or any jobs as both the boards are recognized in each field .

But if the reason is not very genuine then you should not go for this as the CBSE has more scopes as compared to any other state boards .Also the way of providing education in the CBSE schools are more suitable than the state schools.

Also the change in environment might effect your academics too .

But if the reason is quite obvious then you should go for this without having any confusion regarding the above mentioned problem. To take admission in the new school you will have to submit few documents like age certificate passing certificate of previous class , charater certificate, transfer certificate,etc. which verifies you as a genuine candidate .
29th May 2015, 10:58 PM
swanand thakur
Member+

Default Re: Will it affect in future to give entrance exam for college if I am changing from CBSE to State board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am a student of 10th .Now i am studying in a CBSE school ,i like to change my school and i have choosen a state board school due to some reason.Now my question - is this affect my entrance examination? Can someone please provide me the proper guidance on this?
No,changing of BOARDS don't affect your entrance exams or any other thing related to colleges by any other way.So don't take tension and go for it without thinking of any thing.

THANKS
30th May 2015, 06:32 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Changing boards from CBSE to state board after 12th is not going to affect you in any way in any entrance test for admission in any college/university.
But , it will affect your board result as CBSE and state board although may have same syllabus but question patterj and marking schemes are completely different.
So, it will be better to continue with the same board you have studied till 10th .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?