20th May 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Which board is ideal CBSE or Madhya Pradesh board?

hi i am aditi shukla jst passed out 10th n waiting fr my results to come... i have being studing in cbse for last 7 years bt now i m totally confused between cbse and state.. i live in madhya pradesh(fr a idea for state board) please help making my decision its about my future.!!!! [

23rd May 2014, 09:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is ideal CBSE or Madhya Pradesh board?

This is one of the common query among the students who are passing tenth standard. Any board of education is good enough till the student studies with dedication and put in lot of effort. Coming to your query, it is better for you to take up CBSE as compared to state board in your 11th standard. This is because:-

- You have been studying in CBSE curriculum for seven years.
- The entrance exams after 10+2 is based on CBSE syllabus.
- Companies and colleges prefer CBSE results than other state board results as different states have different standard of syllabus.
27th April 2019, 09:12 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Any board of education is good enough till the student studies with dedication and put in lot of effort.

You Should go with CBSE board because from starting you are studying in CBSE Board only and if You change your board then syllabus will be changed.
31st October 2019, 05:00 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Both the boards are equally good and if in future you want to pursue science stream than it is better to continue with cbse board because the syllabus of entrance is the same and it will be helpful
If you want to appear for any entrance exam than it is better for you to continue with cbse board because it is a bit more informative
3rd November 2019, 04:47 PM
EduXpert

Any board is good if you can get admission in a good school. Among CBSE and Madhya Pradesh board you can choose according to the availability of schools in your area. If there are good schools affiliated to either of the board then you can take admission in any of the board.

CBSE has schools all over India and also they have the best record among all of the board. So, if you are talking about records then you can go with any CBSE school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?