29th May 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do IPCC registration under direct entry scheme if my CBSGS system shows 55% marks in B.Com Graduation?

I completed my graduation in B.Com with 73% but as per CBSGS system i got aggregate 50-55%am i eligible gor ipcc registration under direct entry scheme. So, am I eligible to register or not? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon as possible?

Thank you!

29th May 2015, 11:44 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do IPCC registration under direct entry scheme if my CBSGS system shows 55% marks in B.Com Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my graduation in B.Com with 73% but as per CBSGS system i got aggregate 50-55%am i eligible gor ipcc registration under direct entry scheme. So, am I eligible to register or not? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon as possible?

Thank you!

Yeah you are eligible for applying for IPCC registration through direct entry after completing your respected B.com. The eligibility needed for direct entry through IPCC is that candidate should have completed a degree from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate in order to be eligible.

If you satisfy that then you will undergo article ship before appearing for the Intermediate Level (IPCC). Candidates enrolling for CA through direct entry should undergo 9 moths of article ship before getting eligible for appearing to IPCC exam.

Candidate should complete 3 years of article ship training which includes the 9 moths of article ship before the exam. Students can get the form at http://www.icaiexam.icai.org and follow the instructions given. To apply for the exam you need to register yourself and you will be authenticated with your registration number, DOB, E-mail and mobile number.
30th May 2015, 01:25 PM
MohitPatel92

Default Re: Am I eligible to do IPCC registration under direct entry scheme if my CBSGS system shows 55% marks in B.Com Graduation?

There are three stages to become a CA:
1. Common Proficiency Test (CPT)- You can register for CPT after passing standard 10th examination.
2. Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)- In order to register for IPCC, the candidate should pass both CPT and 10+2. Students who are commerce graduates with minimum of 55% marks can directly sit for IPCC exam without giving CPT.
3. Final Course- The candidate can give the CA final after passing thetwo groups of IPCC.

For further details, visit the website: www.icai.org
30th May 2015, 02:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do IPCC registration under direct entry scheme after completion of your B.Com course with an aggregate of 73% marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have completed Graduation in Commerce stream with an aggregate of 55% marks or in Non-Commerce stream with an aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university are exempted from appearing in CPT examination and they can directly register for IPCC course. Since, you have completed B.Com course with an aggregate of 73% marks from a recognised university, you can directly register for IPCC course under direct entry scheme.
30th May 2015, 07:23 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to do IPCC registration under direct entry scheme if my CBSGS system shows 55% marks in B.Com Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you!

Minimum percentage required for any entrance is 60% in any of the stream whether it is an Engineering or other course but according to you it is not 55% and mot more than that you it is little bit Exclamation on your admission. So, you need to get full inquiry about the admission into the stream and then move forward.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?