29th May 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for CS course after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?

Is it possible to get admission for CS course after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? I just have completed the graduation course this year and I wanted to know if am eligible to take the CS course next. Can someone who know about this share the details with me?

Thank you!

30th May 2015, 12:13 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for CS course after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to get admission for CS course after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? I just have completed the graduation course this year and I wanted to know if am eligible to take the CS course next. Can someone who know about this share the details with me?

Thank you!
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for CS after completing B.Sc Agriculture. Since, you have completed B.Sc Agriculture, so you can directly enroll for Intermediate course.

Company Secretary course is divided into three stages,

- Foundation programme,
- Executive programme and
- Professional Programme.

- Students who want to join the Company Secretary course, must have completed 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board.

- Those students, who want to join directly in Intermediate must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and Final year student may also eligible.

Contact Information:
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
ICSI House, 22, Institutional Area,
Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727
30th May 2015, 06:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for CS course after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you!
Any stream Bachelor degree holders are eligible to apply for a Company Secretary course, so after completing B. Sc Agricutlure you are eligible to apply for a Company Secretary course.

Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard has to undergo the three stages, which is given below:

- Foundation Programme
- Executive Programme
- Professional Programme

However, those candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree are directly eligible to pursue in the Intermediate program (except Fine Arts Graduates). Admission To The CS Course is open throughout the year during the month of June & December. Being a B.Sc Agriculture student, you are eligible to apply directly for the CS Executive Program.

Official Website - www.icsi.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?