24th June 2011, 02:12 PM
Divya_french

What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?

I have done my graduation in french language from d.u. Now i want to do PG Diploma in tourism management from YWCA and MA in french from distance mode. Please tell me the further scope after doing this.
Divya

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  2. Information about unconventional post graduate distance learning programs in French language
  3. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?
  4. Universities offering M.A. in French through distance learning?
  5. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  6. Scope of PG diploma in financial management? Names of the universities offering this course through distance learning?
  7. Any university provides distance learning programme for PhD in Tourism Management?
  8. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  9. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I join distance learning program in French studies? What is the fee structure of this course?
  11. Higher education in Travel and Tourism through distance learning after Diploma?
  12. Which course is better in travel and tourism by distance learning?
  13. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course?
  14. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  15. List of Distance Learning Government Universities offering Ph.D in Hospitality Management or Ph.D in Hotel Management?
  16. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  17. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  18. Where can I apply to study distance Master's in Hospitality and Tourism Management being a Hotel Management graduate? -- [New]
21st October 2016, 04:19 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divya_french View Post
I have done my graduation in french language from d.u. Now i want to do PG Diploma in tourism management from YWCA and MA in french from distance mode. Please tell me the further scope after doing this.
Divya

If you want to do the post graduation in the tourism and management then it is a good idea. In the modern age, the tourism industry makes up a significant part of the economy, directly and indirectly. And also providing employment to their individuals. Tourism ans management become increasingly popular due to the ease of technology and methods of transportation. So, i think this is the right option to do the post graduation in tourism and management.

Ma in french is also a good option. You can also do it. YMCA is the best university for you. It situated in the Jai singh Road, New Delhi. I will provide you the contact address of YMCA.

New Delhi YMCA University.
Jai Singh Road, New Delhi.
Contact no: 0091-11-43644000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?