31st May 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff percentage in HSc for BSc life science

plz can you provide me with the cut off % in hsc for bsc life science

Related Questions:
  1. List of BSc Astrophysics colleges in Maharsahtra? What is their cutoff HSc Percentage?
  2. Percentage of marks required in HSc exam to get admission in B.Sc in Government colleges of Odisha?
  3. HSC cutoff percentage for new freshers?
  4. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  6. What are the various fields in life science? Colleges for BSc Life Science in Maharashtra and Kerala?
  7. What is the syllabus of MSc Life Science? I am doing BSc Life Science programme
  8. When is the entrance exam for MSc in Life science? I am doing BSc in Life Science
  9. How can I fund my education after HSC being a poor and alone student?
  10. What should one prefer between BSc IT and IT engineering? How much percentage to score in HSC? List of colleges offering the course?
  11. Which is better between Life Science and Microbiology? Subjects which I should choose for BSc?
  12. Which course can I do after BSc? I am a BSc life Science student
  13. How to do BSc in Life Science after passing 11th and 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  15. Which faculty should I choose in BSc after HSc?
  16. What is the cutoff percentage in major subjects for getting admission in ISM Dhanbad for ST students if they crack the entrance test? Requirements of overall 3 years BSc Degree?
  17. Syllabus of Life Science exam of IISC Bangalore?
  18. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
14th June 2016, 06:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff percentage in HSc for BSc life science

If you want to get the admission in one of the India's best university ( Delhi university ) where admission is conducted on basis of aggregate in 10+2 board examination then minimum required aggregate is above 75% relaxation for reserved category candidates.

If you need information about any other university kindly give the name of institute or university for more detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?