6th November 2011, 09:32 PM
rahulverma9014

Additional courses for mechanical engineering students along with B.E?

hi sir\maam
i am a b.e. student and my stream is mechanical. cam u suggest any additional course which i should do like autocad, etc., that can help me in near future. i have done c, c++, autocad, in hope that it may help me, and want to do other usefull courses. thanku

7th November 2011, 12:35 PM
jhonden

Default Re: Additional courses for mechanical engineering students along with B.E?

First and foremost you must pursue your next level of education that is Masters. Masters is the key these days otherwise there will be no difference in you and some simple science graduate. You can opt for MBA also because every company requires management skills in their employees. You can also take few certification programs in Mechanical lines which will give you mileage in your carrier and for the future to come.
Certificate Programs
12th January 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Additional courses for mechanical engineering students along with B.E?

im doing production engg can u tell me which courses should i do that help
me in future
18th January 2012, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

i m a mechanical engineering student. i dont have a good knowledge about c c . is it very important in the longer run? should i learn it?
27th June 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

where is the course of checking?
21st July 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my BE with mechanical right now i m in 5th sem i hv to do some additional which may help in future and and to work part time along with my studies
3rd September 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

WHICH OF THE MASTER COURSE IS BEST FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER N MORE SALARY?
18th March 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

courses for power plant.
24th April 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i don't see any answers actually... all i can see is QUESTION
26th July 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ Maa'm
I m a 2nd year mechanical student , is there any additional courses to upgrade my knowledge, any course to increase my level
3rd August 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BE Mechanical and now searching for a job, hence wat course that will apt to my future career with some what affordable cost, and please refer me other than designing courses
24th August 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

which r the xtra courses available for BE mechanical engg. in field of production????
28th November 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

what are the courses that i can do along with my mechanical engineering that can help me in future?
29th November 2013, 10:53 AM
jaye99

hai .

addtional courses that u can do that which is adaptable are like :

1."*solid works",autocad,catia regarding software helpful in analysis and also most of companies seeks it.
2.doing internships in esteemed companies also helps a lot.
29th November 2013, 02:28 PM
bindusagardash

Lets see that b tech is just a base of our carrier where we may learn varrious things related to our construction, operation, and maintainance and quality control.so going for extra course will give you extra millage to your carrier.so extra courses as autocad, pro e, catia, cad cam,master cam,plastic moulding etc are give you extra millage as well as it will help you fundamentaly strong in carrier.for these courses you may join in central tool room and trainning center or state board for vocational traiing.all the verry best
29th November 2013, 03:49 PM
bindusagardash

Mr rahul.you would like to go for design sector services then it will be better option for you to do autocad.pro e,catia,cad cam,master cam,pg diploma in tool and die making or if you would like to go for power sector you may join in power courses offering by npti and various power trainning institutes.all the very best.
7th December 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i am dng BEmechanical engineering final year.i need the details abt additional course list other than design field.i hve interest in material science field,and based on this i need the coürses list which will be helpful for my career.
12th January 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

hello sir , im doing mech 3rd year , what type of extra courses should i study now according to the placement requirements ? can i study non-destructive testing course , will it be an advantage for placement or to my carrier ? Im intrested in joining ME in automobile engineering , i hate designing field , rather than that is there any other field for me ? or can i join MBA ? please give some informations sir , it will be helpfull for my future ...
1st February 2014, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am doing mech 3rd year i am much intrested in MBA can you please give me some names of management courses?
14th August 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am already completed B.E mechanical , i want become an welding inspector , how to done that course ? please sir help me
10th February 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Iam first year mechanical, I don't know Wat are the xtra courses I need to study. Please help me to follow
21st May 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have completed BE Mechanical and now searching for a job, hence wat course that will be help to my future career with some what affordable cost, and please refer me other than designing courses.
21st May 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have completed BE Mechanical and now searching for a job, hence wat course that will be help to my future career with some what affordable cost, and please refer me other than designing courses.
14th June 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a mechanical engineering in second year I would like a designing field.what is the additional course I will study with the help of future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?