23rd March 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

In which Department of Indian Navy I can join if completed Bachelors in Management Studies?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed my Bachelors in Management Studies, with B grade and I am interested to join Indian Navy, please let me know what is my chance to get into Indian Navy, and in which department?
Thank you,
Regards,
Rucha Chowdhury

21st October 2015, 08:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which Department of Indian Navy I can join if completed Bachelors in Management Studies?

There is job in Indian Navy for logistics cadre which is a short service commission for which commerce graduates or equivalent can apply. Vacancies are very less in this cadre and it will depend on your performance in the SSB interview for getting selected.

Therefore, just wait for the notification and apply according to it on a prescribed format with all the details required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?