6th May 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy without any entrance exam and without studying Physics in Higher Secondary?

Hello,
If I don't take Physics in Higher Secondary or don't give entrance exam after Higher Secondary then may I take B.Pharmacy? If I take Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and EVS then may I take B.Pharmacy?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if studying in Doha, Qatar?
  2. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  3. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary Physics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  5. Detailed information about Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary Science?
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) if studying Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Higher Secondary?
  7. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  8. List of coaching classes for preparation of Pre-Medical entrance exam for Higher Secondary student?
  9. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary Physics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to get a seat in RV college? I am a SC caste student
  11. How to study MSc medical physics while studying BSc Physics
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  13. Is it possible to study MBBS if pursuing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  14. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  15. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  16. How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?
  17. How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?
  18. Number of seats for MBBS course in Manipal University? Eligibility criteria for this course? Does this a Government College? Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
8th May 2015, 10:15 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy without any entrance exam and without studying Physics in Higher Secondary?

No, you cannot get admission to study B.Pharmacy course without studying Physics in Higher Secondary. To be eligible to pursue B.Pharmacy course, you must have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognised board and you need to appear in Medical entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission to study B.Pharmacy course. Without studying Physics in Higher Secondary and without appearing in entrance examination, you cannot get admission in B.Pharmacy course.
8th May 2015, 10:41 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy without any entrance exam and without studying Physics in Higher Secondary?

No, you cannot get admission to study B.Pharmacy in any college/University without any entrance test. The candidate must have completed his/her Higher secondary schooling with Physics, Biology/Botany, Chemistry, Zoology/Mathematics as main subjects to study B.Pharmacy. Physics, chemistry are compulsary subjects in the 12th to get admission in B.Pharmacy college. If you have not taken Physics subject in 12th, you may not get admission in B.Pharmacy.
8th May 2015, 12:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get admission in B.Pharmacy course, if you have not completed your 12th standard with Physics subject. That's because candidates who have completed their 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics are only eligible for admission in B.Pharmacy course. So, you are not eligible for admission in B.Pharmacy course.
8th May 2015, 05:21 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy without any entrance exam and without studying Physics in Higher Secondary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
If I don't take Physics in Higher Secondary or don't give entrance exam after Higher Secondary then may I take B.Pharmacy? If I take Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and EVS then may I take B.Pharmacy?

Yes, you can take B.Pharmacy. But, for that you have to give the Entrance test for getting this course in any of the reputed Institution. Without the entrance test none of the good college will approve your admission.
8th May 2015, 09:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have studied Biology and Chemistry then you can surely apply for entrance exam which is conducted for admission in B.Pharma degree course. Most of the Universities conduct entrance exam on state level and eligibility is PCM but still you can become eligible because you have studied the basis subjects which are required for B.Pharma degree.

You have to take entrance exam because admission is purely on merit and without appearing for entrance exam admission is not possible in India. Hence, be prepared for the entrance exam and try to get a decent rank.
10th May 2015, 01:42 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy without any entrance exam and without studying Physics in Higher Secondary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
hello

friend you can opt for B-pharmacy without physics subjects.
physics and chemistry are two main subjects which is mandatory to choose for b-pharmacy as a field.

either you had done your intermediate in MPC OR BiPC (PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY ARE COMMON),YOU CAN CHOOSE PHARMACY FIELD ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY AS SUBJECTS IN 12TH.

EACH SUBJECTS SHOULD HAVE 35% BOTH IN THEORY AND PRACTICAL.
AGGREGATE MARKS SHOULD NOT BE LESS THAN 55%

PHARMACY ENTRANCE TEST ARE:-

1) BHU B-PHARMACY ENTRANCE TEST
2)GPAT (GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST)
3)EAMCET
4)GCET (GOA COMMON COMMON ENTRANCE TEST)

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND

THANK YOU

GOOD LUCK
1st June 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I DON'T GIVE ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER HSC THEN MAY I TAKE B PHARMACY ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?