24th January 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Medical Microbiology, Medical Biotechnology or Chemistry: Better option for 1st year B.Sc (Biotechnology) student in Karnataka?

hi am dharanishree am studing in 1st bsc biotec should i take medicle microbio, medicle biotec or chemistry for my better feauture kindly ans fr my question keepingin a view their scopes in karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  2. Which one is good between M.Sc in biochemistry and M.Sc in biotechnology?
  3. Courses related to Microbiology and Biotechnology to pursue for B.Sc(Chemistry) failed candidate?
  4. Which is better to study among Biotechnology and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate?
  5. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  6. Microbiology(Hons) or Biotechnology: Better choice after 12th standard with Medical stream?
  7. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  8. Is Medical Microbiology a non reliable field?
  9. What are the possibilities of campus recruitment after msc medical biotechnology?
  10. Which is better subject among biotechnology,genetics and microbiology to take along with chemistry in B.Sc?
  11. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  12. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  14. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better?
  15. What to study after completing BiPC class 12th?
  16. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) for Biotechnology graduate? -- [New]
  17. Which is is better for doing PG between Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Chemistry?
  18. Which subject should I take for Masters Degree being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Zoology?
29th January 2011, 02:45 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Medical Microbiology, Medical Biotechnology or Chemistry: Better option for 1st year B.Sc (Biotechnology) student in Karnataka?

There is a lot more scope for progress in the field of Bio-technology as compared to Microbiology or Chemistry. Bio-Technology has a role to play in varied fields from dairy science to human genetics. There are good employment opportunities and scope for research as it is a relatively new and up coming field.
11th February 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Medical Microbiology, Medical Biotechnology or Chemistry: Better option for 1st year B.Sc (Biotechnology) student in Karnataka?

which course is good with bsc.chemistry for a immediatly
8th May 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.Sc. Biotechnology & I want to do M.Sc. in medical field, can you suggest some of the medical course for a non M.B.B.S. student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?