17th May 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?

Hi,
My name is Arun and I had gotten more than
65% in my 10th ICSE Board exam. But I have
got 50% in class 12th ISC Board exam.
I am currently studying B.Tech(CSE).
So I want to know that is there any possibility
of getting a job as I got only 50% in 12th ISC?
Please do reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 90.25% in 12th ISC?
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  4. Possibility to get admission in 12th ISC for 10th NIOS candidate?
  5. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard in any ISC school if left previous school after completing 11th?
  6. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  7. Possibility to study 12th CBSE from any Private School if failed in 12th ISC?
  8. How to get part time job after completing ISc? I am a 12th science student
  9. What are the career options available for me being a candidate having secured 60% in ISC?
  10. Technical courses to study for a candidate who has secured 40% in 12th ISC Science?
  11. Possibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 86.6% in 12th?
  12. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  13. Possibility to get job in L&T Infotech for a candidate who has secured 76% in 10th, 53% in 12th, 62% in B.Sc(Chemistry) and 8.5 CGPA in B.Tech(E&TC)?
  14. Opportunities that can increase probability to get a job after completing B.E with 70%?
  15. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
  16. Scholarships for OBC female candidate who has scored 481 marks in 12th ISC?
  17. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  18. Should I opt for Science in 12th ISC if secured 50% in 10th ICSE?
18th May 2015, 12:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?

Yes dear you will definitely get a job with 50% of marks in 12th standard. But some government jobs requires more than 50% of marks in 12th. Yes there are many more central government job available with out restriction on percentage of marks in 12th.

Here we are giving you the list of jobs available for 12th candidates:

1.Staff Selection Commission

* Lower Division Clerk

* Data Entry Operator

* Multitasking

2.Postal Department

* Postal Assistant

* Sorting Assistant

* Multitasking

3.Indian Railways

4.Defense sector jobs

5.CRPF ,BSF etc.,

There is another option for you. Since you have been studying B.Tech with CSE now so after completion of graduation there is a availability of more opportunities for graduate students.

Or you can also apply for further courses after completion of graduation like M.Tech, M.S , M.B.A etc.,
18th May 2015, 05:26 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?

There will be a possibility only if you are able to secure very good marks in your B.Tech course.
You will also need to make sure that you are having good Domain Knowledge then you will be able to get the job.
Your Class 12 marks will no doubt be a road block in your path and you will have to make sure that you are having good marks after that if you want to get a job in the Campus Placements.
You can also try for the Off Campus Walk in Interviews which do not have a cut off for the candidates.
If you are able to do so and have good Knowledge in the Domain Subjects then you will be able to get a job.
12th June 2023, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I had gotten 88% in my 10th standard. But in 12th standard I had got 50% and now I'm confused that which stream should I take for my graduation.... Although I want to know that if I'll take BA English will I get government job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?