5th April 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in 12th Board exam if secured 59% from CBSE Board?

Hello,
I have passed 12th with 59% and every Banks
ask for a minimum qualification of 60%.
I have contacted CBSE Board and they told me that
I cannot repeat my 12th.
So is there any way out to get a 60% from other Board?
Please reply its a request.

10th April 2015, 12:02 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th Board exam if secured 59% from CBSE Board?

No, you can't repeat 12th class but you can apply for improvement exam to improve your 12th class percentage.

CBSE improvement can applied for one or more exams.
Fee per subject is Rs.200/-
Application form will be released in the month of August till October, you can collect application form from regional offices and syndicate bank branch.
Result will be announced in May on official website : http://cbseresults.nic.in
10th April 2015, 12:39 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Yes, you can improve your marks percentage by applying for Improvements in the same year. There is no need to repeat the 12th class again to improve your percentage. The improvement exams were conducted to improve the marks if the student were not satisfied with his marks.
10th April 2015, 12:07 PM
anamikasenrocks

Once the board has said that you cannot sit for 12th standard again, it means that you will not be allowed for the 12th standard ever at all under CBSE board. So never try this. But what you can do is, either enroll in class 11 in NIOS and give your class 12 examination from there itself. Otherwise, you can enroll for a one year Bachelor of Prepatory Programme in IGNOU. This course is a government affiliated course and is approved to be equivalent of class 12. In both cases the scoring in aggregate is very high. So you do not have to worry about that.
10th April 2015, 04:31 PM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have passed 12th with 59% and every Banks
ask for a minimum qualification of 60%.
I have contacted CBSE Board and they told me that
I cannot repeat my 12th.
So is there any way out to get a 60% from other Board?
Please reply its a request.
First of all to get a job in banking sector the qualification which is required is minimum graduation degree with 60%. Passing of 12th will not help you get a job. So no need to worry you have one more chance to score 60% and appear for bank exams. So complete your graduation from a good university.
10th April 2015, 10:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for improvement examination in some of the papers as it is a provision aid down by the educational board itself.

However, if the board is saying that you are not eligible to appear for improvement examination, then only 2 options are now left for you;

> Either you should get admission in class 11 in the same or in some other school and study your +2 all over again, or

> You can opt to appear for 12th boards from an Open University, and thus score above 60% in the following year to be eligible for banking examination.

But, at first it is advised to you that you should go and have a talk with the school authorities to help you to give improvement paper, and if you fail in your attempt than you have options in your hand.

But, you can for sure appear for SBI, PO examination as the minimum educational qualification for it is +2 level pass from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
11th April 2015, 12:26 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

A candidate who has secured less percentage in his/her 12th standard can appear for Improvement exam and can improve his/her percentage. But, a candidate can appear for improvement examination in the succeeding year only. I mean that, immediately after the declaration of 12th standard results, CBSE board will conduct Improvement exam. Candidates who want to improve their percentage can apply for that exam. If a candidate leaves that chance, then the candidate can never reappear for Improvement exam and cannot improve his/her percentage.
20th November 2019, 10:41 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

No , you cannot re appear for class 12 exams but you can appear for re improvement for your percentage this will definitely improve your percentage and you will be considered dor the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?