3rd June 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available in Government colleges for Civil Engineering Diploma course through JELET in West Bengal?

Hello everyone,
What number of seat is there in
Government Engineering colleges of
West Bengal for Civil Diploma Engineering
course by the exam of JELET?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  2. Civil engineering syllabus for JELET? Number of Civil seats in government colleges?
  3. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  4. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?
  5. How much is the seat capacity available in 2nd year in government college under West Bengal through JELET after completing diploma in Civil Engineeering?
  6. How many seats are available in electrical engineering in government colleges in West Bengal through JELET?
  7. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal?
  8. How many seats are available in government B.Tech college in West Bengal through JELET entrance
  9. Number of seats in West Bengal government colleges for Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How many seats are available in West Bengal JELET?
  11. How many seats are available in government B.Tech college in West Bengal
  12. How many seats are available in government colleges through JELET in Civil engineering department?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  14. Total number of seats are there in government engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  15. Am I eligible to write JELET, WB exam? I am pursuing diploma degree in civil engineering from Manuu Polytechnic, Bangalore and having residential of Bihar
  16. Can I sit for WB JELET exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technician from Private Institute?
  17. Am I eligible for JELET exam if cleared diploma in Civil from Institution of Civil Engineers(India) with 62%?
  18. How many seats are there in West Bengal in government engineering colleges?
13th June 2015, 06:27 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Number of seats available in Government colleges for Civil Engineering Diploma course through JELET in West Bengal?

The total Number of Seats available for the course of Civil Engineering Diploma in the Government Colleges of West Bengal are about 300-500.
The total number of seats includes the reserved seats for the SC/ST and OBC Candidates.
The reserved seats is almost 49% of the total seats available.
So to get into the Government Colleges you will need to have a very good score in your JELET Examination.
So make sure you are well prepared for the Examination.
27th June 2017, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available in Government colleges for Civil Engineering Diploma course through JELET in West Bengal?

I want to admit in civil (diploma) under govt college . Have which college seat available?
3rd July 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

In JELET my rank is 4325 and trade rank is 432 in which engineering college I will get in west bengal?
23rd July 2018, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Total number of seat in government college in India for food processing technology through jelet
1st July 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Total seats in civil engineering through jelet examination in government and private colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?